Sunday 9 May 2010

True Blood III episode details, New Moan

Dread Central has the True Blood season III episode descriptions here...spoilers obviously.

TVFanatic has a feature on the final episode of Vampire Diaries here.

There is another review of the Doctor Who vampire episode here.

There is another pic from "let me in" and some defending of the remake by Matt Reeves here.

Vampire knights, mentioned yesterday is available to watch streamed, details here.

Taliesin was lucky enough to receive this book today... i've not heard of it, and its damned funny, so...here it is on the news blog.



"I want to bite you, Heffa. I want to bite you very hard. I'll be gentle, I promise. If you really loved me, you'd let me"
Heffa Lump is just a typical, pale and interesting 17-year-old, who doubts anyone will ever see her true beauty. But then she moves to Spatula and meets Teddy Kelledy, an impossibly gorgeous boy who eats rare meat, is super-strong and never goes out in sunlight. Could he - just maybe - be a vampire? (Hint: totally.)
A tale of first love, painful longing and even more painful pointy teeth, New Moan is a hilarious parody of the phenomena that is Stephenie Mayer's Twilight saga.

Taliesin today looks at "Mystery & Imagination : Dracula" from 1968

No comments:

Post a Comment